Skibike Trixy 2.0
Delivery starts from 1.12.2023!
The Skibike Trixy 2.0 is the combination of everything we have learnt. It combines the know-how of the predecessor models Fusion, Trixy and 5.3 in one Skibike.
Optically, it reminds us of the Trixy 1.0 skibike from 2022, but has been stretched a little. The skis have also been made significantly stiffer and the ski mount has been completely revised. However, we couldn't really change much, as the previous model was already a brilliant ski bike.
This model also has the large, forged motocross footrests, which provide a lot of safety.
This time we opted for the DNM Burner RCP 2 shock absorber. It performs well and is very robust. If you want to tune your suspension, you can do this yourself with almost any standard high-end mountain bike shock absorber and fork. For us, it was important to be able to offer a well-functioning fun sports device at the lowest possible price.
With Trixy, you can ski down difficult and steep slopes with short turns - the controlled breaking out of the tail - and ride very agile when things get tight in the forest. It is a very playful and capable Skibike. Nevertheless, Trixy is also ideal for carving on hard piste and at high speeds. The MX-style footrests fold backwards and upwards at high lean angles and the new wide ski adapters allows you to apply more pressure to the edge.
More than ever, this Skibike gives you the secure feeling of "standing in the frame". It is ideal for body heights from 155 to 195cm.
· 6060 T6 alloy frame available in one size only
· Motocross-foot rests forged of 7005 Aluminium
· Short Sledgehammer stem with 50 mm
· all bearings are water-tight roller bearings
· Twin Tip Flat Rocker wood core Ski with 160mm width and 990mm length
· rear shock DNM Burner RCP 2 adj. rebound and compression
· 135-182mm travel at the rear (depending on mounting points)
· 160mm air suspension fork with adjustable rebound
· Rise-handle bar 100 mm width 780mm
· foot rest height 233mm
· Bike saddle from Velo / adjustable height
· total height 1060 - 1100 (depending on spacer used under stem)
· total length 2017mm (1200 without skis)