Skibike Fusion 2.0
Delivery start from 1st December on!
The Skibike Fusion 2.0 is the combination of what we learned with our past models. So it combines the features of its successor Skibike models Fusion, Trixy and 5.3.
It looks similar to the "Trixy 1.0" from 2022 but it is a little stretched. And, yes it has the MX-style seat bench which makes it perfect to ride, stand up or seated and shift your position on the Skibike with a maximum of contact all the time.
The skis became much stiffer and the ski adapters got a completely new design. They are now much wider, have a 12mm thru axle and have a lower pivot point at the front.
But all in all we could not improve that much because the previous models were great Skibikes.
· Ready to ride Skibike – pre assembled, tools packed by
· Three-Second-Ski-demount with the new 12mm Quick Release axle
· Fits in any car without skis
· Very stable at high speeds due to the new geometry and seat bench
· MX-style seat bench
· The Manual Lock allows you to surf endless on the rear ski
· Strong ski retention that holds back the ski when air born and riding lifts
· A maximum of control of the skis due to a progressive force from the ski retention
· Super safe riding with our fold-away MX-foot rests. Avoiding injuries and enabling you to lean in very far when carving.
· 6060 T6 alloy frame available in one size only
· Motocross-foot rests forged of 7005 Aluminium
· Short Sledgehammer stem with 50 mm
· all bearings are water-tight roller bearings
· Twin Tip Flat Rocker wood core Ski with 160mm width and 990mm length
· rear shock DNM Burner RCP 2 adj. rebound and compression
· 135-182mm travel at the rear (depending on mounting points)
· 160mm air suspension fork with adjustable rebound
· Rise-handle bar 100 mm width 780mm
· foot rest height 233mm
· Mx-style seat bench at 774mm height
· total height 1060 - 1100 (depending on spacer used under stem)
· total length 2017mm (1200 without skis)