TRIXY FRAME KIT
Your Skibike, however you like it!
Here comes the trick machine as a frame kit only. Build this Skibike up to your personal demands and your preferences regarding suspension and geometry! Besides that you can safe money, if you have a shock or suspension fork laying around anyway. With our Flip Adapter Plate for the shock mount you may use different brands and length of rear shocks. You can use 210mm, 216mm, 229mm, 222mm and if you mount directly without the Flip Adapter Plate, even 230mm long shocks. Please pay attention that your shock pushings might have to be changed! See the specifications below!
Any fork in between 140 and 180mm travel may be used. But please be aware that the head tube of the frame is very long! You will have to use forks with a steerer of minimum 240mm length. The head tube of the frame is 200mm long plus 20mm ( 2 x 10mm) expernal bearing cups. So if your fork is 240mm you will have to use the external extension.
All parts are included in the frame kit except the form and the shock.
Sledgehammer ist the only manufacturer building Skibikes specificly for riding stand up and/ or seated. Our Skibike.geometry and saddle position in combination with the “”Flu” Ski leads to the most versatile Skibike on the market. Due the special Ski technology and the small Radius of only 5.5m you can enjoy really tight turns but although ride stable at high speeds or even drift riding fast stand up. Besides the high grip on packed slopes the “Flux” Ski also floats perfectly in powder snow.
The ideal weight shift between front and rear Ski makes Trixy to a very well balanced Skibike. We are convinced that we offer with Trixy the most versatile Skibike without any disadvantage in any kind of her performance.
Trixy offers the best fun and many different ways to ride for beginner and for really advanced riders.
- Three-Second-Ski-demount with our unique Quick Release System
- Fits in any car
- Very agile and although stable due to the new geometry
- Height-adjustable saddel
- Low weight (10-12kg depending to the shock and fork)
- The Manual Lock allows you to surf endless on the rear ski
- Strong ski retention that holds back the ski when air born and riding lifts
- A maximum of control of the skis due to a progressive force from the ski retention
- Super safe riding with our fold-away MX-foot rests. Avoiding injuries and enabling you to lean in very far when carving.
- 6060 T6 alloy frame available in Medium and Large
- Ready to ride Skibike (dissembled!)
- Ski adapters to mount the skis
- 99cm Flat-Rocker Wood Core Ski
- Motocross-foot rests forged of 7005 Aluminium
- Rise-handel bar 75mm
- Wide and comfortable Selle Royale saddle
- Short Sledgehmmer stem with 45mm
- Steerer extender +70mm
- 210, 216, 220, 222 or 230mm length
- Shock travel of 55-67mm
- Coil shocks are recommended with 450-500 lbs
- Top mount: 8mm bolt, width 30mm
- Top mount without Flip Adapter (230mm shock) 8x 20mm
- Lower mount (swing arm) 8 x 24mm
- Suspension fork
- 27,5 or 29“,
- 140-180mm travel
- Minimum 555mm height axle/ crown and a min. steerer length of 240mm
- 15 x 100 or 15 x 110 or 20 x 110mm thru axle
- Post Mount brake-mount for 160-203mm disc size